The Senior Administrative Assistant works with moderate supervision in a fast-paced environment, coordinating the administration of projects and day to day administrative activities for designated management staff. Generally supports Senior Directors or AVP’s. The incumbent coordinates timeframes, production and timely completion of projects; serves as administrative support to the local operation/function or division coordinating activities which may include (but are not limited to) generating and analyzing reports, managing calendars, ordering supplies, completing OSCARS and change forms, scheduling appointments/meetings, making travel arrangements, expense reporting and all other duties as assigned. The Senior Administrative Assistant anticipates and prioritizes the needs of those supported by this position.
• Manages and maintains leaderships’ daily schedules, meeting invitations, appointments and travel arrangements
• Organizes, maintains & edits files, reports, records and presentations for leadership to communicate to internal customers.
• Prepares and analyzes reports for the department and performs other record-keeping activities as assigned.
• Participates in the planning and coordination of department meetings and company celebrations, including, but not limited to coordinating rooms, ordering or copying materials, ordering food.
• Communicates with leadership and other departments in coordinating project based work as needed.
• Responsible for completing OSCARS and other change/term forms as needed.
• Assists & supports department leadership in all assigned activities.
• Must perform other duties as required or assigned.
ATTRIBUTES / QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to function in a fast paced environment, the capability to work in a highly efficient manner, the proficiency to multi-task, and the ability to prioritize workloads is critical.
• Excellent communication (verbal/written), problem resolution, organizational, and interpersonal skills are essential.
• Successfully fulfills work assignments with a high level of accuracy and timeliness on a day to day basis for activities related but not limited to; meetings, agendas, and summaries.
• Must be able to provide superior customer service and demonstrate high levels of initiative.
• Must have the ability to interact with all levels (from associates to senior executives).
• Must be detail oriented, be responsive, and demonstrate independent thought, good judgment and critical thinking.
• Must be able to exercise confidentiality and discretion.
• Abides by and demonstrates the company Mission – Vision – Values through both behavior and job performance on a day-to-day basis.
• Convey a strong professional image, exhibit interest and positive attitude toward all assigned work.
• Adheres to and participates in Company’s mandatory HIPAA privacy program / practices and Business Ethics and Compliance programs / practices.
• Reviews and adheres to all company policies, procedures, and the Employee Handbook.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 90% of the time.
• Occasionally move about the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery (i.e., a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer).
• Frequently communicates via phone and email. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
• Occasionally lift items weighing up to 10 pounds.
High school diploma required, Associate’s Degree preferred and a minimum of two to four years’ experience providing administrative support to leaders in a fast-paced corporate environment are required. Experience in the managed healthcare service industry, with a focus on client management, customer service, and operations are strongly preferred. Good knowledge of the insurance/managed care/reimbursement and customer service industry is also preferred. MS Office proficiency including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.