This position reports into the AVP- Workforce Manager. The primary purpose of this role is to develop, update, and maintain all operational tools used to standardize work. The data analyst must be able to understand the logic associates must use to make a decision (often based on client-specific contracts, reimbursement policy, or medical coverage guidelines), embed these directions into easy to use excel or access based tools, and maintain work-product upon changes in requirements.
• Candidate will possess excellent communication (verbal/written), organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Manage multiple tasks, be detail oriented, be responsive, and demonstrate independent thought and critical thinking.
• Reviews and adheres to all Company policies and procedures and the Employee Handbook.
• Ability to create, test, and maintain excel or access based tools
• Ability to independently understand complicated logic and program into excel or access based tools
• Attention to detail regarding the quality of output and need for alteration to work-product upon client changes
• Provides support to end users as needed.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
• May engage in one off data analytics assignments
Bachelor’s Degree preferred and a minimum 3 years’ experience of related experience. A combination of education and significant experience may be substituted for degree requirement. Must have advanced excel skills.
This position requires the ability to make excel or access-based tools. Must excel at understanding problems, applying and explaining logic. Must excel at work standardization. Must be able to make or recommend business decisions based on data analysis. Must be able to interact with a diverse clientele and facilitate group discussions to promote consensus. Additional attributes are strong attention to detail and organizational skills, ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks and strong communication and presentation skills. Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and to work under minimal supervision. Ability to work in a performance based environment. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and / or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Knowledge of Utilization Management and URAC standards.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.