Responsible to provide ongoing coaching and technical assistance to the respective Operations area in order to meet individual, team, and organization goals for quality, timeliness, customer service, and staff development. The Technical Coach serves as the first level support for operations staff handling complex issues resolutions . Works in tandem with operations leaders to assist in issue and root cause analysis. Partners with organizational areas outside of respective area to assist in identifying and documenting integration process improvements. Facilitates the implementation of new processes and procedures within Operations, and researches system issues and supports User Acceptance Testing of enhancements.
• Provides ongoing coaching and technical assistance to respective operation’s processors to meet individual, team, departmental and organizational goals; enables operation’s leadership to remain focused, to the extent possible, on the day-to-day responsibilities of running the business
• Focuses on effective and ongoing on the job training of team members, evaluates and records individual and team performance, provides team and individual coaching and counseling, and makes appropriate developmental recommendations to leadership
• First level of support for complex questions; works in tandem with operational teams to assist with issue and root cause analysis
• Partners with multiple internal areas to assist in identifying and documenting process improvements
• Develops strong positive working relationships with internal organizations such as quality, training, and compliance for the purpose of proactive communication and planning for new requirements and potential impacts to operations
• Encourages and fosters an environment of teamwork, quality, efficiencies, productivity,, communication, collaboration and readiness for change
• Knowledgeable of current company policies and procedures; assists leadership in implementing and maintaining standardized operational processes to maintain compliance with CareCentrix policies, legal requirements and regulatory mandates
• Identifies and communicates opportunities for process improvement; including active participation in system and process enhancements and testing
• Performs all duties inherent in a technical coach role and participates in special projects as required
• Maintains confidentiality and integrity in accordance with company policies and procedures
• Able to communicate and provide feedback to all levels of organization
• Participates in planning measurable milestones to meet quality goals
• Makes recommendations to leaders for process improvements based on observations of trends, progress and obstacles
• Reports out monthly coaching observations and successes/roadblocks to Leadership
• Participates in ongoing quality assessment/improvement activities as assigned, and documents information enabling data collection/root cause analysis needed to identify opportunities for improvement. Interprets corporate policies/procedures and ensures compliance with regulatory organizations. Must perform other duties as required or assigned
Bachelor’s Degree preferred, plus a minimum of three years of experience within the respective discipline area. One year in a coaching/ training or supervisory role generally required. Minimum two years of experience directly related to healthcare/medical operations, along with evidence of superior performance required.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.