Come join a dynamic team in an innovative, growing, healthcare focused organization! CareCentrix is an advanced and game-changing organization with a mission to improve patients’ lives by delivering innovative home health solutions that produce better outcomes and reduce overall costs through partnerships with providers and payors. We are making the home the center of patient care…and we are making a difference in the lives of the people we serve.
As AVP, Sales you will be responsible for selling company programs to payer clients and driving top line revenue growth. The AVP of sales assists with complex sales negotiations, attends sales presentations and helps close sales deals. The AVP is responsible for prospecting and selling to payer clients (includes health plans, CO-OPs and other at-risk groups). The VP helps develop sales proposals and responses to request for proposals (RFPs).
• Under the direction of VP – Sales, manage the entire end-to-end sales process for large national accounts, from lead generation to pipeline management through deal execution
• Meet or exceed assigned sales quota. Achieve budgeted revenue and gross margin goals for the business while operating within policies/procedures.
• Must maintain and communicate an accurate pipeline and forecast using salesforce.com.
• Proactively identify and develop relationships with potential clients to increase awareness of CareCentrix product and service solutions
• Responsible for expanding existing accounts, developing new account strategies, and establishing, and maintaining strong relationships with these customers.
• Maintain up to date information on industry trends and the competitive landscape
• Partner closely with all stakeholders to form a strong, mutually supportive and effective business team.
• Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent plus a minimum of five years Healthcare/Managed Care or Consulting and Business Development experience.
• Expert knowledge of the healthcare services industry and a deep understanding of the payer organization and role of the provider in healthcare delivery.
• Excellent negotiation, communication and organizational skills also required.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.