Manage all call center traffic to ensure compliance with customer service level agreements. Serve as the call traffic and trending analyst for the Regional Service Centers. Provide real time and historical call center data to CareCentrix personnel, working with call center managers and supervisors. Analyze trends within assigned operations, including call volumes, call patterns, staff productivity, and resource allocation. The candidate will use these analysis results to forecast call arrival patterns and create schedules. Adept in staffing to meet business unit goals, client goals, and corporate objectives.
· Assists and directs the day to day call traffic to service centers, assuring that service level agreements are consistently met. This load-balancing will occur through skills-based routing system on I3 platform. This assistance will occur real-time and historical, as well as planning for future requirements.
· Provides ongoing internal communications with call center staff/management/directors/AVP’s on load balancing and staffing requirements in real-time, historically, and proactively.
· Establishes and maintains appropriate level of call center reporting to key stakeholders in the CareCentrix organization. This is including but not limited to real-time and historical reporting on call volumes, staffing, and historical call trends. Establishes these reporting procedures and becomes a central repository of call center data.
· In addition to real-time monitoring, assists with staffing requirements, analysis, and scheduling of staff to ensure contractual service levels are always met. Provides analysis to support call trending and tracking of call volumes used to assist in staffing decisions.
· Implements and supports a standardized call center staffing model (such as Erlang-C), as well as makes recommendations, adjustments, and serves as key analyst for staffing questions for management.
· Participates in and contributes to performance improvement activities.
· Assists in implementing and maintaining operational processes to ensure compliance to Company policies, legal requirements and regulatory mandates.
· Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
· Successful candidate must possess management experience in a call center, supporting more than one location.
· Healthcare management staffing experience preferred but not required.
· The candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a call center environment, and must be knowledgeable in a Workforce Management system I3 preferred; or IEX, Blue Pumpkin acceptable.
· The candidate will have a demonstrated proficiency/knowledge base in standard staffing practices/protocol for call centers.