Assists and completes activities related to transition functions that include, but are not limited to, Patient Registration, Eligibility/Benefit Verification, and Staffing Coordination. Participates in special projects and works under general direction.
• Assists Transition department leadership in all assigned activities specific to the Member Transition Process for all new client installs and new groups to existing clients.
• A key contributor to Trans App testing, insuring all aspects of the application meets expectations prior to any go-live transition activities.
• Successfully fulfills work assignments with accuracy and timeliness on a day to day basis for activities related to member transitions; to ensure member, provider and health plan satisfaction.
• Communicates with applicable leaders any barriers to transition activities and partners with team members to ensure successful transition activities are maintained.
• Requires a HS diploma or equivalent; up to 1 year of previous related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
• Two to five years’ experience in the managed healthcare service industry, with a focus on client management, customer service, and operations.
• Good knowledge of the insurance/managed care/reimbursement and customer service industry is required.
• This position requires the ability to function in a fast paced environment with high volume work output, ability to multi-task and prioritize work load to meet client needs is critical.
• Excellent communication (verbal/written), problem resolution, and interpersonal skills are essential.
• Must be detail oriented, be responsive, and demonstrate independent thought and critical thinking.
• Must be able to successfully work from home where appropriate and needed.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.