Senior Director, Strategic Soluitons is responsible for the successful alignment of CareCentrix with market capabilities and needs for innovation. This individual will serve as a core team member developing CareCentrix’s future value-based network strategies across multiple product lines including home health, durable medical equipment and home infusion therapy. The position will identify and assist in prioritization of projects and partnerships to expand revenue, gross margin and progression toward the CareCentrix Strategic Plan.
Another key aspect of the role is to work collaboratively with leaders across CareCentrix to support client proposal, market and product analytics, and external partnerships.
• Develop high growth business strategies, products and product enhancements to the CareCentrix portfolio.
• Identify pressing market factors, factoring in current and future needs. Assess innovation opportunities and identify barriers to bringing innovation to market.
• Create agile, strategic alignment and scalable product data and infrastructure capabilities to ensure CareCentrix is the clear market leader.
• Develop a strategically defined provider focused plan for new products with accompanying goals and objectives.
• Drive provider strategy and development with an emphasis on competitive intelligence, market trend analysis and market research.
• Drive strategic alignment of corporate strategy with product development activities in close partnership with innovation leaders.
• Create financial models and analysis designed to support key decisions for a go no go outcome.
• Ensure requirements are accurately identified within and across strategies and that regulatory, administrative and marketing documentation are is readily producible.
• Keep current on market drivers related to Integrated Delivery Networks, Accountable Care Organizations and alternative care delivery models.
• Lead cross-functional teams to develop detailed business plans including acquisition analyses, technology development assessment, roll out communication strategy and training.
• Candidate will possess excellent communication (verbal/written), organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Manage multiple tasks, be detail oriented, be responsive, and demonstrate independent thought and critical thinking.
Limited but will be required to support key business needs, <20%
• Bachelor’s Degree in a transferable discipline required. Master’s Degree, Finance/MBA preferred
• 10 + years in a wide variety of health care strategic leadership roles
• Demonstrated work experience in execution of strategic planning
• Excellent organizational and analytic skills required.
• 5-8 years of experience including business analytics, pricing strategy or consulting.
• Strong team building and project management skills.
• Microsoft Office Suite experience including but not limited to: Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Word.
• SQL and Tableau experience strongly preferred.
• Strong problem solving skills and the ability to develop creative solutions.
• Experience with health care particularly related to network pricing, post-acute care, skilled nursing facilities or specialty pharmaceuticals is preferred.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.