The Chief of Staff works closely with the VP of Clinical Operations and other senior leaders to drive a high performing culture, Service & Operational Excellence and growth. This critical position carries a high degree of visibility and requires close collaboration with team members across CareCentrix. The Chief of Staff is a passionate, ambitious professional who can deliver results in a growing company and fast-paced environment.
• Collaborate with the VP of Clinical Operations and other leaders on day to day activities and special projects.
• Manage recurring senior leadership team meetings, including, but not limited to, setting agendas and ensuring follow-through on obligations.
• Broadly support the VP of Clinical Operations and other leaders in Utilization Management and Management Pathways Committees as well as Clinical Workgroup activities. This includes managing presentations, following up on action items e.g.: working with the Clinical Ops leadership team on agendas; collaborating with the team to prepare presentations; and editing and finalizing presentations and related materials.
• Review and provide feedback on materials before they are submitted to the VP.
• Advise the VP of Clinical Operations and other leaders on opportunities to drive a high performing culture, Service & Operational Excellence and growth.
• Perform other duties as required or assigned, including high priority projects that need general support.
• Establish and maintain a broad and deep network at all levels across CareCentrix. Interact with front line staff and middle management to stay abreast of organizational concerns and needs, and communicate this feedback to the VP of Clinical Operations and other senior leaders.
• Treat sensitive information with the utmost discretion and confidentiality. This information includes, but is not limited to: personnel information and detailed financial information.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the primary responsibilities.
• Outstanding leadership skills.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills, and proven ability to effectively communicate with senior executives.
• Outstanding organizational skills.
• Ability to manage and execute multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Outstanding network-building, team-building and consensus-building skills.
• Strong negotiation and persuasion skills, including the ability to influence without formal authority.
• Ability to manage uncertainty and operate independently with minimal supervision.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
• Experience conducting root-cause analysis and solving problems creatively.
• Willingness to take calculated risks and act decisively with regard to new opportunities.
• Ability to move between strategy and execution.
• Strong interest in developing leaders throughout CareCentrix and an ability to manage, coach and mentor junior team members.
Bachelor’s degree required, or the equivalent, plus a minimum 5 years of professional experience, including a minimum 2 years of management experience. MBA or other graduate degree from a top tier university preferred.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.