Each Network Intelligence team member works closely with the assigned region Contract Managers and Regional Directors and will quickly take on a significant amount of responsibility. The quality and creativity of our Network Intelligence team is critical to the success of the Network Management team by gathering, analyzing and synthesizing information. They uncover critical performance trends and undertake rigorous analyses that drive department and company performance. This team utilizing data is used to assess market and business trends to identify opportunities and risks in the provider network and department. They are able to work with at large data sets and understand trends. These trends are then communicated to the department leadership with recommendations.
• Conducts primary and secondary research on markets, competitors and customers.
• Supporting and informing the Contract Managers and Regional Directors
• Performs analyses to assess provider trends, network adequacy and optimize company performance.
• Performing rigorous strategic and financial analysis to pinpoint appropriate, practical recommendations relative to the provider network
• Participates in tactical initiatives led by the Network Management department.
• Collaborates and works well within both the Network Management team and across other departments.
• Collaborating with team members to derive trends, conclusions and recommendations based on the data and analyses.
• Manage multiple tasks, be detail oriented, be responsive, and demonstrate independent thought and critical thinking.
• Ad hoc market analysis for projects and other deliverables
• Collaborates cross functionally to deliver on company initiatives
• Introducing new Network Management employees to departmental analytic tools and reporting dashboards
• Bachelor’s Degree or two years analytics, consulting or provider/network operations required. Healthcare experience preferred.
• Must be familiar with modern office equipment and must be highly proficient in most Microsoft Access and Excel.
• Requires critical thinking and independent judgment.
• Must have demonstrated analytical abilities.
• Candidate will possess excellent communication (verbal/written), organizational and interpersonal skills.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.