Assists Regional Network Management Team in all aspects of network management. Requires great attention to detail, time management, prioritizing and interpersonal skills. This position also requires excellent communication, customer service and problem solving skills. The ability to effectively interact with all levels of management and internal staff is strongly preferred.. Works under general supervision.
• Coordinates provider recruitment efforts by coordination of documentation and incoming network requests.
• Tracks and follows up on the internal credentialing and recredentialing process.
• Supports, coordinates and performs various administrative functions for the local network management team. Maintains/updates project records, department files, and coordinates with the Network Management Shared Service team
• Collaborates and works well with all members of the Network Management team.
• Manages and coordinates a variety of special projects as assigned.
• Participates in other duties as assigned.
• Must be familiar with modern office equipment and must be highly proficient in most Microsoft applications. Requires critical thinking and independent judgment.
• One to three years’ experience in healthcare, managed care, provider relations or provider setting highly desired. Bachelor’s Degree with healthcare concentration preferred.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.