The Account Manager is a member of the account team who is responsible for overall client satisfaction and retention while managing the day-to-day operational activities for the client. The position is accountable for supporting and monitoring program service delivery for clients working cross-functionally with all CCX operational areas. The Account Manager proactively reviews performance metrics to promote client satisfaction and works to anticipate and exceed clients’ needs/expectations, collaborating with the AVP of Account Management. This position supports the AVP of Account Management and reports directly to the VP, Account Management Service and Operations.
• Supports AVP, Account Executive in working as the liaison between the client and CCX operations in taking the lead on operational activities
• Works directly with the client to understand, represent and drive client operational requirements throughout the organization
• Manages the execution of standard client requirements (i.e. Plan changes)
• Manages ongoing benefit requirements and maintains the required artifacts
• Leverages Client Solution Teams to drive client operational needs
• Serves as project lead to ensure project meets internal and external client expectations with respect to quality, budget, delivery timelines and goals
• Manages client operational requests/concerns; owns resolution and the development of communication back to the client
• Responsible to communicate the root cause and resolution path for operational issues that impact the assigned client
• Responsible for ensuring Standard Operating Procedures Compliance – (i.e. Ensure Client Management Tool governance and all client requests are entered/tracked and managed)
• Other duties as assigned
Up to 20% - 30%
Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline preferred with a minimum of 5 years experience in the healthcare industry with Health Care Benefits Administration experience required.
• Ability to manage projects, utilizing proven project management processes
• Ability to work cross-functionally to proactively communicate and to resolve issues with the highest sense of urgency
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to interact effectively with counterparts at their assigned clients
• Excellent Computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office and Internet research
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.