The Director of Clinical Program Services within Product Development and Management Development is responsible for the successful alignment of CareCentrix clinical programs with the objectives of our clinical strategy to fulfill market capabilities and needs for innovation of new products and existing core products. The position will ensure clinical coverage guidelines align and support product enhancements for market growth. The position will lead initiatives and partner with cross-functional teams and product owners to develop, maintain, and enhance clinical programs that support the CareCentrix’s product portfolio and demonstrate clinical value.
• Participate and support the clinical program design and development process, working closely with Product, Compliance, Clinical Operations, Network.
• Participate and support business and reporting requirements across products, and ensure clinical programs requirements are met.
• Evaluate market insights, factoring in current and future clinical program needs. Assess innovation opportunities for clinical programs and identify barriers to bringing innovation to market.
• Keep current on market drivers related to Post Acute Care, Accountable Care Organizations and alternative care delivery models.
• Lead cross-functional teams to develop detailed business plans including policy and procedures, technology development assessment, roll out communication strategy, and training.
• Maintain clear detailed clinical program roadmap.
• Participate and support the quarterly clinical program overview with Product Portfolio Management Leadership team.
• Ensure CareCentrix clinical programs are built in compliance with all regulatory and accreditation requirements.
• Ensure CareCentrix clinical policies and programs operate within the policies of our clients.
• Candidate will possess excellent communication (verbal/written), business process mapping, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
• Candidate will be capable of managing multiple tasks, be detail-oriented, be responsive, and demonstrate independent thought and critical thinking.
• Must perform other duties as required or assigned.
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in a transferrable discipline required. Master’s Degree, preferred
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in healthcare industry in a wide variety of managed care strategic leadership roles
• Demonstrated work experience in execution of clinical program development and operation, strategic planning, regulatory compliance, and clinical accreditation
• Knowledge of product design and development
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact and communicate effectively with clients and all levels of management
• Demonstrated ability to manage/lead, and direct a cross-functional team
• Proven ability to establish priorities and achieve results
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills required.
• In depth knowledge of managed care and / or the post-acute marketplace (DME, home health)
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
• Demonstrated ability to lead projects, demonstrate outstanding interpersonal skills and work well with people and foster and facilitate collaboration with internal stakeholders
• Ability to think strategically and translate into deliverable results
• Problem solving abilities
• Strategic thinker
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.