The Senior Manager of Shared Services in the Product Portfolio Management department is responsible for executing upon initiatives related to product strategies for the CareCentrix portfolio of products.
He or she applies critical thinking, business process knowledge, project management acumen and cross-functional leadership to support the development and maintenance of all product initiatives and artifacts.
This position will collaborate with the Product Owners, Clinical and Network Program Development and Management teams and various internal business partners to assist in the development and management of shared services strategies and initiatives, ensuring alignment across all stakeholders. This position will be a key contributor to ongoing change management activities intended to drive standardization and rigor across all products.
• Support the development and maintenance of the artifacts in the CareCentrix product portfolio and manage all communication and education activities related to those actions.
• Represent the Product Owners in various forums, e.g., Enterprise Document Review Committee (EDRC), to identify and manage delivery of product obligations
• Manage the meeting cadence and deliverables in support of department-level cross functional product performance meetings.
• Maintain product document updates and integrity of standard format, nomenclature and process including controls and compliance of product tools and definitions.
• Support Network Program Development and Clinical Program Development to manage product enhancements that support the needs of our product pipelines and clinical programs.
• Provide project management support of Product Portfolio Management initiatives to assure timely updates and early identification of project risks / issues and mitigation strategies.
• Provide support to the evaluation and completion of responses to Request for Proposals associated with our products.
• Maintain documentation of product capabilities and positioning materials for existing client management opportunities and sales activities.
• Establish and maintain cross-functional relationships with internal stakeholders to support performance of products.
• Must perform other duties as required or assigned.
Up to 15%
• BA/BS degree preferred.
• A minimum of 8 years’ experience in a managed healthcare environment is preferred with exposure to product development, project management, marketing, and product operations.
• Experience in the home health care industry is preferred. Excellent analytical, problem-solving, change management and cross-functional communication skills required.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.