As part of the Account Management organization, the Account Management Analyst serves as a critical and active role in supporting operational activities for global client activities.
• Manage client request tracking process to ensure appropriate visibility and accountability for client requests in collaboration with the account management team.
• Develop and manage project plans and required artifacts for global initiatives.
• Manage and maintain the Account Management Resource SharePoint including standard process documentation used by AMSO and Account Management.
• Manage AMSO projects as assigned.
• Manage issues log and risk logs for global initiatives
• Maintain and Manage the documentation and process flows for Desk Level Procedures.
• Provides weekly and monthly reporting on Client Management Tool accountability metrics.
• Manages multiple data sources and maintains complex data worksheets including: data cleansing, mining, sorting, analysis.
• Support global operational needs.
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred with experience in the Healthcare industry is strongly preferred. 1-3 years experience in client support.
• Proven ability to work in a matrix organization
• Skill demonstrating software products ( Microsoft Office, Excel, Word and Power Point)
• General knowledge of data flows Project management tracking skills
• Strong verbal and written skills
• Team player with interpersonal and collaborative skills
• Analytical skills; ability to determine global trends and propose solutions
• Excellent attention to detail
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.