The Business intelligence Architect will play a key role in designing, building and supporting the Business Intelligence architecture including Data Warehouse, and Reporting Solutions which enable business users to make business decisions. The individual will work closely with business stakeholders to gather requirements, design, build reports and dashboards and ad-hoc queries against CCX’s data warehouse and operational systems. This individual is specifically being brought on to help with enhancements, new reports and functionalities as well as issues and requests received in the form of tickets, and will be responsible for managing and prioritizing tickets and monitoring BI/Reporting SLA.
• Works collaboratively with business and IT teams and apply expertise in SQL, SSRS and SSIS to address business needs.
• Provide expertise in creating and optimizing the complex SQL necessary to facilitate the retrieval of data from the database to fulfill the user’s requirements
• Design and implement best-practice data warehouse solutions that will support business reporting.
• Design, create and maintain ad-hoc and persistent reporting using any of the following technologies: MS SQL Server, SSRS, Tableau, MS Excel.
• Understand and support Legacy solutions and reports while migrating to a long term strategy.
• Provides accurate level of effort estimates and delivery plans for projects and initiatives.
• Lead BI support team to prioritize and resolve issues/requests received in the form of tickets via Web Help Desk.
• Proactively communicates project deliverable status, issues and risks to management.
• Possess excellent communication (verbal/written), organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Manage multiple tasks/projects to timely completion, be detail oriented, be responsive, and demonstrate independent thought and critical thinking.
• Other duties as assigned.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.