The Analyst position is a role that works on the workforce management team helping to ensure that the schedules that are generated make the most sense for the business and maximize throughput and recognizing and adjusting in real time to any changes to production volumes. This individual will assist in interpreting complex analytics regarding workforce and real-time strategies from inception through to execution. This is a job that requires the ability to create buy in and interface with all levels of the organization. Through data preparation, tracking and analysis, this position provides guidance and direction on real-time and scheduling strategies across multiple departments to enhance performance and productivity
• Assists and directs resources to appropriate offline queues, assuring that service level agreements are consistently met. This load-balancing will occur through continual communication with the Operation’s leaders and analysis. This assistance will occur real-time and historical, as well as planning for future requirements.
• Provides ongoing internal communications with contact center staff/management/directors/AVP’s on load balancing and staffing requirements in real-time, historically, and proactively.
• Establishes and maintains appropriate level of contact center reporting to key stakeholders in the CareCentrix organization. This is including but not limited to real-time and historical reporting on queue volumes, staffing, and historical call trends. Establishes these reporting procedures and becomes a central repository of contact center data.
• In addition to real-time monitoring, assists with staffing requirements, analysis, and scheduling of staff to ensure contractual service levels are always met. Provides analysis to support queue trending and tracking of queue volumes used to assist in staffing decisions. Conduct “what if” analysis in order to determine the best strategy for meeting all service and cost goals
• Implements and supports a standardized contact center staffing model (such as Erlang-C), as well as makes recommendations, adjustments, and serves as key analyst for staffing questions for management.
• Participates in and contributes to performance improvement activities.
• Assists in implementing and maintaining operational processes to ensure compliance to Company policies, legal requirements, and regulatory mandates.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred and a minimum 3 years’ experience of related experience. A combination of education and significant experience may be substituted for degree requirement. Minimum 3 years progressive experience in a Contact Center Operations and/or production environment doing analytics, workforce management, staffing, scheduling and metric analysis and supporting multiple sites/locations. Proficient in math and analytics. Advanced Excel skills required (ability to write formulas, link files, conditional formatting, lookups, pivot tables, etc). Strong ability to multitask and manage competing priorities. Comprehensive understanding of workforce management, real time monitoring and scheduling. Strong presentation and communication skills. Must understand telephony (switch interface with scheduling/workforce management tool, real time canvas set ups, agent groups, skilling, etc.)
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.