Primary responsibilities include the telephonic support to our positive airway pressure (PAP) patients enrolled in the company’s iComply Program. Perform pro-active outreach to patients to support patients and address issues that may hinder compliance with therapy. Develop and maintain care planning activities which address patient-specific needs and goals. Coordinate the delivery of services by providers with the purpose of assisting with and maintaining patient’s compliance with therapy. Perform assessments as required and communicate care planning activities with patient’s physician, providers, health plans and/or others involved with care.
• Provides telephonic support and follow up to patients on positive airway pressure therapy assuring patient’s compliance with therapy as established the company’s iComply Program standards.
• Provides patient follow-up according to an individual Plan of Care, equipment management protocols, and/or company policy and procedure.
• Develops and maintains the patient Plan of Care for therapy and services provided in the home.
• Communicates care planning activities with patient’s physician and/or others involved with care both verbally and in writing, as required.
• Completes required electronic medical record documentation and reports for services provided.
• Performs in-services for community, staff and referral sources.
• Provides clinical support for company staff as needed.
• Learns, understands and maintains a good working knowledge of products and services offered by the company.
• Attends and participates in company Performance Improvement activities and Compliance in-service/training programs on an ongoing basis.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
ATTRIBUTES / QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Abides by and demonstrates the company Mission – Vision – Values through both behavior and job performance on a day-to-day basis.
• Convey a strong professional image, exhibit interest and positive attitude toward all assigned work.
• Adheres to and participates in Company’s mandatory HIPAA privacy program / practices and Business Ethics and Compliance programs / practices.
• Reviews and adheres to all company policies, procedures, and the Employee Handbook.
Graduate of an accredited Respiratory Care Program, RN or LPN. Holds current professional (CRT, RRT, or nursing license etc.) license in the state(s) of practice. Demonstrates excellent clinical skills; maintains required clinical licenses/certification; demonstrates organizational and time management skills. Ability to work independently. Possess ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with staff, patients, physicians, referral sources, health plans and others involved with care. Ability to work in a fast- paced environment. Basic computer knowledge required. Durable Medical Equipment and PAP therapy experience preferred.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.