The WFM real time speech analyst position offers a unique opportunity to act as a subject matter expert (SME) in both contact center workforce management and speech analytics, helping the organization to meet contractual PG while driving an outstanding customer experience. The ideal candidate will possess solid collaboration and communication skills and leverage those to identify customer and business needs, drive actionable solutions, and reduce escalations.
High School Diploma or the equivalent plus 2 years of previous multi-site contact center management experience. Knowledge of Workforce Management and Interactive Intelligence Speech Analyzer or Verint Speech Analytics is strongly preferred. Proficiency with basic Excel and data entry with speed and accuracy are required. Ability to lead by example and influence is also required.
· Ideal candidate will possess excellent communication (verbal/written), organizational and interpersonal skills.
· Manage multiple tasks, be detail oriented, responsive, and demonstrate independent thought and critical thinking.
· Must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills and be able to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks, and demonstrate independent thought and critical thinking skills.
· Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a multi-site, multi-channel contact center environment, and must be knowledgeable in a Workforce Management system (Interactive Intelligence/Genesys Optimizer preferred; IEX, eWFM acceptable).
· Must have a demonstrated proficiency/knowledge base of standard WFM staffing practices/protocol for multi-site & multi-channel contact centers.
· Healthcare staffing management experience is preferred but not required.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.