Responsible to provide ongoing coaching and technical assistance to the respective Operations area in order to meet individual, team, and organization goals for quality, timeliness, customer service, and staff development. The support for staffing and fax intake operations team handling complex issues resolutions. Works in tandem with operations leaders to assist in issue and root cause analysis. Partners with organizational areas outside of respective area to assist in identifying and documenting integration process improvements. Assist with facilitating the implementation of new processes and procedures, Enhancement Requests, CMI Project deliverables and supports User Acceptance Testing.
• Provides ongoing coaching and technical assistance to respective operation’s processors to meet individual, team, departmental and organizational goals; enables operation’s leadership to remain focused, to the extent possible, on the day-to-day responsibilities of running the business
• Focuses on effective and ongoing on the job training of team members, evaluates and records individual and team performance, provides team and individual coaching and counseling, and makes appropriate developmental recommendations to leadership
work in tandem with operational teams to assist with issue and root cause analysis
• Partners with multiple internal areas to assist in identifying and documenting process improvements
• Develops strong positive working relationships with internal organizations such as quality, training, and compliance for the purpose of proactive communication and planning for new requirements and potential impacts to operations
• Participates in meetings as a resource for any questions related Helps facilitate effective brainstorming sessions
• Work directly with decision makers and end users to capture and document current and possible future operational goals, needs, and requirements
• Create and submit reliability tickets as required
• Facilitate end user testing when needed
• Ensure DLP’s and tools are updated with all new strategic initiatives/changes
• Knowledgeable of current company policies and procedures; assists leadership in implementing and maintaining standardized operational processes to maintain compliance with CareCentrix policies, legal requirements and regulatory mandates
• Identifies and communicates opportunities for process improvement; including active participation in system and process enhancements and testing
• Performs all duties inherent and participates in special projects as required
• Maintains confidentiality and integrity in accordance with company policies and procedures
• Able to communicate and provide feedback to all levels of organization
• Participates in planning measurable milestones to meet quality goals
• Makes recommendations to leaders for process improvements based on observations of trends, progress and obstacles
• Participates in ongoing quality assessment/improvement activities as assigned, and documents information enabling data collection/root-cause analysis needed to identify opportunities for improvement. Interprets corporate policies/procedures and ensures compliance with regulatory organizations. Must perform other duties as required or assigned
• Must perform other duties as required or assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred, plus a minimum of three years of experience within the respective discipline area. One year in a coaching/ training or supervisory role generally required. Minimum two years of experience directly related to healthcare/medical operations, along with evidence of superior performance required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Candidate will possess excellent communication (verbal/written), organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Manage multiple tasks, be detail oriented, be responsive, and demonstrate independent thought and critical thinking.
• Must be detail oriented, be responsive, and demonstrate independent thought, good judgment and critical thinking.
• Must be deadline oriented
• Excellent communication (verbal/written), problem resolution, and organizational skills are essential.
• Time management skills to work on a variety of projects under specific time restraints
• Must have the ability to interact with all levels (from associates to senior executives).
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.