Responsible for tracking, separating and combining task into efficient work flows to provide Management with analysis to facilitate decisions regarding best practices and subsequent effectiveness of process changes which will ultimately support smooth and effective business operations.
• Extracts, collects, and breaks down work into process steps
• Develops and maintains dashboards of key initiatives, developing schedules and task
• Anticipates and adjusts for problems and roadblocks
• Participates in meetings as a resource for any questions related to projects
• Provides meaningful visual representations of information to allow at a glance analysis
• Maintains timelines, tracking practices, processes and procedures
• Helps facilitate effective brainstorming sessions
• Work directly with decision makers and end users to capture and document current and possible future operational goals, needs, and requirements
• Responsible for building constructive and effective relationships
• Develop, coordinate distribution, and maintain project templates
• Design, develop, publish, and maintain management dashboards
• Identify automation and process improvement ideas to implement
• Write and maintain processes related to all process changes
• Must perform other duties as required or assigned
Bachelor’s Degree preferred with 3+ years of related experience. Experience in the managed healthcare service industry, with a focus on transformation management and operations are strongly preferred. Good knowledge of the insurance/managed care/reimbursement and customer service industry is also preferred. MS Office proficiency including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Experience with Tableau is also required.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.