The Document Management Coordinator will assist in the organization of all facets of the provider amendment process with support from a Document Management Specialist/Manager. Ensure provider compliance with credentialing standards. Answer customer/provider calls effectively and provide exemplary customer service. Establish and maintain good working relationships with providers and ensure the completeness of data. Work under close supervision. Complete special assignments.
• Contact provider to obtain all necessary demographic elements to ensure accuracy in our Vistar database.
• Answer and document provider calls. Assure customer agreement by summarizing and closing each call appropriately.
• Input specified provider data into database and track mail delivery dates for current daily mailings.
• Assist in preparing the contract file for all providers which includes scanning, filing and mailing documents to the provider.
• Maintain provider files in the Vistar database system.
• Data stamp primary source verifications documents.
• Strong organizationally skills and follow-up on daily workflow.
• Maintain teamwork, customer service production and quality standards to ensure timely, efficient and accurate call resolution.
• Exercise good judgement, and remain knowledgeable in related company policies and procedures.
• Participate in special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
Requires an Associates degree, Bachelors degree is preferred; up to 1 year of previous related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Less than one year accreditation or credentialing experience, preferably in the managed care industry, but not required. Effective communication skills (both oral and written) are required.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.