Come join a dynamic, growing sales team in an innovative, game-changing healthcare organization.
As VP Sales, you will be joining a strong executive team in their mission to drive top line revenue growth. You will have a proven track record in developing and expanding business focused in the Post-Acute Care market.
The individual hired will work closely with the senior leadership team. This is a high profile strategic role in a fast paced environment that will have an impact the future of healthcare.
• Manage the entire end-to-end sales process, from lead generation to pipeline management through deal execution
• Meet or exceed assigned sales quota. Achieve budgeted revenue and gross margin goals for the business while operating within policies/procedures.
• Must maintain and communicate an accurate pipeline and forecast using salesforce.com.
• Proactively identify and develop relationships with potential clients to increase awareness of CareCentrix product and service solutions
• Responsible for expanding existing accounts, developing new account strategies, and establishing, and maintaining strong relationships with all customers.
• Identify, develop, and cultivate relationships with senior level (C-level and VP/Director level) clients in the Managed Care Sector and be able to simultaneously nurture existing relationships to drive renewal business.
• Maintain up to date information on industry trends and the competitive landscape
• Partner closely with all stakeholders to form a strong, mutually supportive and effective business team.
Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent plus a minimum of five years Healthcare/Managed Care or Consulting and Business Development experience. Expert knowledge of the healthcare services industry and a deep understanding of the payer organization and role of the provider in healthcare delivery. Excellent negotiation, communication and organizational skills also required.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.