Come make a difference with a growing organization that is helping to shape the future of healthcare.
The Director, Strategic Solutions is responsible for developing, designing and executing on innovative strategies and capabilities for CareCentrix. This individual will serve as a core team member developing CareCentrix’s future strategies across multiple product lines with a focus on infusion therapy. The position will identify and assist in prioritization of projects and partnerships to expand revenue, gross margin and progression toward the CareCentrix Strategic Plan. Another key aspect of the role is to work collaboratively with leaders across CareCentrix to support client proposal, market and product analytics, and external partnerships.
• Develop high growth business strategies, products and product enhancements to the CareCentrix portfolio with a focus on infusion therapy
• Identify relevant market factors through collection of competitive intelligence, market trend analysis and market research considering current and future needs;
• Analyze and synthesize varied sources of information (both quantitative and qualitative) to reach strategic conclusions and drive decision-making
• Develop and use frameworks to identify and assess strategic opportunities and recognize barriers to bringing new strategies to market
• Create financial models and analysis designed to support key decisions for a go/no-go outcome
• Bring infusion-specific subject matter expertise to strategy development and execution efforts
• Lead cross-functional teams to translate strategies into execution plans considering both the need for innovation with operational requirements; plans may include acquisition analyses, technology development assessment, roll out communication strategy and training
• Ensure requirements are accurately identified within and across strategies and that regulatory, administrative and marketing documentation are readily producible
• Produce results against aggressive timelines to ensure CareCentrix remains a leader in the market
• Manage multiple tasks, be detail oriented, be responsive, and demonstrate independent thought and critical thinking.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.