Come make a difference with a growing organization that is helping to shape the future of healthcare!
As the Strategic Solutions Program you will be managing and participating in the evaluation, selection, functional gap analysis, design, construction and implementation of key strategic initiatives. Responsible for creating detailed project management plans in concert with key stakeholders and acting as Project Lead when necessary. Works to develop/execute project work plans and provides assistance and guidance as needed to the Strategic Solutions team all initiatives.
• Manages all project artifacts and updates project tasks / activities in support of the initiative owner.
• Coordinates and facilitates delivery of project deliverables.
• Proactively communicates projects status, issues, and risks while ensuring documentation is updated appropriately.
• Works collaboratively with all key stakeholders and staff to drive project tasks and milestones.
• Responsible for creating Strategic Solutions end-to-end project plans.
• Maintains effective communication and working relationships with customers and project team members.
• Organizes agendas and solicits topics for department team meetings.
• Develops and executes project work plans. Monitors progress, resolves problems and provides periodic status reports to the Strategic Solutions team.
• Schedules and conducts meetings to review all phases of projects with assigned staff.
• Ensures that productivity, quality and timeliness of all projects are accomplished in accordance with agreed-upon timelines. Makes recommendations on improvements as appropriate.
• Initiates and sustains communication between departments ensure mutual understanding and agreement on project requirements. Meets with departments to resolve problems as required.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Up to 25%.
• Bachelor's Degree plus a minimum of three years working as a Program Manager in a cross-functional capacity.
• PMP certification preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
• Advanced knowledge in MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project).
• Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to execute projects on time and on budget.
• Superior note taking and follow-up skills.
• Meeting management and effective written and oral communication skills also required.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.