This is an excellent opportunity to help shape the future of healthcare and drive innovation throughout the industry.
The Strategy & Market Research Manager is a critical position that will accelerate and help to shape execution on an array of strategic initiatives. As the Strategy & Market Research Manager you will lead the execution of qualitative and quantitative research that drives strategy and related initiatives, leads to increased market knowledge, and identifies strategic opportunities and business threats.
The Strategy & Market Research Manager is an analytic thinker who can deliver substantiated research and reporting that will drive growth opportunities. This role is also accountable for the development and distribution of key research reporting, including insights and recommendations; and will ensure that research is provided as required on a timely basis.
• Monitor the macro-trends of the health care market that impact the post-acute care delivery, value based payment models, technology and innovation.
• Lead research design, data analysis and reporting and provide implications, insights, and recommendations to aid in strategy development and decision making.
• Plan and perform primary and secondary research on national, regional, and local dynamics; to include customer, competitor, strategic partner, high impact regulatory, national and local market dynamics intelligence.
• Employ sophisticated financial and statistical analysis and other analytics to derive insights from market intelligence information gathered.
• Plan and develop PowerPoint presentations to persuasively communicate findings within CareCentrix, to providers, to customers, and to potential partners and other external parties.
• Provide subject matter expertise in all aspects of research and provide guidance to colleagues on how to effectively utilize the research.
• Partner with Network Management, Growth, Medical Economics, Product, Operations and Sales to identify business needs and objectives and perform the appropriate application of research to address those needs.
• Work on individual and team projects and be a resource to the Strategic Solutions team where research expertise is required.
• Update and communicate opportunity & risks.
• Manage internal and external resources to complete research and analysis.
• Assist in development and execution of CareCentrix strategy.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Up to 25% travel required.
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) preferred. May accept a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with at least 7 years of experience.
• Five to seven years of experience in analytics, health care consulting, or health care operations.
• Demonstrated ability to execute complex analysis using real-world data.
• Strong organizational skills with capacity to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proven research and problem-solving skills; ability to think strategically and translate into deliverable results.
• Working knowledge of health care industry trends (e.g. Affordable Care Act, Accountable Care Organizations, Etc.), managed care, and specialty care.
• Outstanding communication (verbal/written) and interpersonal skills.
• Track record of working well with people to foster and facilitate collaboration with internal stakeholders.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Access. Experience with data analytics platforms (e.g. Tableau) a plus.
• Demonstrated capacity for independent thought and critical thinking and financial acumen.
• Understand the complexity of health care delivery.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.