This is an excellent opportunity to help shape the future of healthcare and drive innovation throughout the industry.
The Strategy & Market Analytics Manager is a critical position that will accelerate and help to shape execution on an array of strategic initiatives. As the Strategy & Market Analytics Manager you will lead the execution of analytics that drives strategy and related initiatives, which leads to increased market insights, and identifies strategic opportunities and business threats. Work with multiple complex datasets and perform financial and statistical analysis, analyze and identify key trends and amalgamate information to develop and maintain standard and ad hoc reports to derive market intelligence insights.
Responsible for the acquisition, integrity and control of all requisite data ensuring accurate, high quality and timely delivery of information required to the business.
• Leads in the financial and statistical analysis of market data to identify trends and drive meaningful insights to influence strategy.
• Develop reporting best practices both at tactical and strategic levels. Ensure consistency in reporting methodologies.
• Define and analyze KPIs, key metrics, and critical data points in Excel and other software tools to support strategic initiatives.
• Conduct analytics for new products and processes, understand key implications from the output and develop recommendations to inform business decisions.
• Present data analytics information to a range of audiences, i.e. management, clinicians, clients, industry, providers.
• Act as the subject matter expert on the development and management of data and provide guidance to respond to the evolving needs of the business.
• Participate in the development of new performance measures. Responsible for providing analysis on key performance measures and drivers to the Leadership Team. Lead and champion the ongoing refinement of performance measurement metrics.
• Utilize data to define and develop dashboards that provide market insights and other reporting necessary to drive strategic priorities.
• Plan and develop PowerPoint presentations to persuasively communicate findings within CareCentrix, to providers, to customers, and to potential partners and other external parties.
• Partner with Network Management, Growth, Medical Economics, Product, Operations and Sales to identify business needs and objectives and perform the appropriate application of analytics to address those needs.
• Work on individual and team projects and be a resource to the Strategic Solutions team where research expertise is required.
• Update and communicate opportunity & risks.
• Manage internal and external resources to complete research and analysis.
• Assist in development and execution of CareCentrix strategy.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Up to 25% travel required.
• Exhibit a detailed knowledge of automation and software tools such as: 1) Data Manipulation Tools: MS SQL, MS Office Suite; 2) Business Intelligence Platforms: Tableau.
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or related discipline. Masters/Masters in progress preferred
• 5+ years of experience in Computer Science, Business Intelligence, or related field
• 5+ years of directly related practical experience and demonstrated ability to carry out the functions of the job.
• Strong understanding and hands-on experience with SQL and data analysis.
• Experience in business analytics in the health care environment.
• Knowledge of data warehouse technologies (e.g., Teradata).
• Good knowledge of data governance and metric standardization methodologies.
• Exceptional proficiency in Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
• Solid knowledge of planning, coordinating, multi-tasking, and analysis.
• Experience in creating presentation-ready visuals, charts, graphs, and summary reports.
• Strong project management skills, with attention to details.
• Excellent written, communication and presentation skills.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.