As a first level project management role, responsible for completing and supporting assigned projects. Responsible for assisting with the creation of detailed project management plans in concert with key stakeholders. Works to develop project work plans and provides organizational assistance and guidance as needed on projects. Communicates and coordinates progress of projects. Works under the guidance of more senior project managers or management.
• Able to communicate and provide feedback to all levels of organization.
• Manages all the project artifacts and updates AT TASK in support of the Project Leader.
• Coordinates and facilitates delivery of project objectives.
• Proactively communicates projects status, issues, and risks.
• Work collaboratively with all key stakeholders and staff to drive project tasks and milestones.
• Maintains effective communication and working relationships with customers and project team members.
• Organizes agendas and solicits topics for core team meetings.
• Schedules and conducts meetings to review all phases of projects with assigned staff.
• Ensures that productivity, quality and timeliness of all projects are accomplished in accordance with agreed-upon timelines. Makes recommendations on improvements as appropriate.
• Acts as an ambassador for the Business Process team encouraging compliance with new processes and procedures.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Minimal travel required.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred with up to two years’ experience working on projects in a cross-functional capacity
and/or 5 years Health Industry Experience
. Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to deliver projects on time. Strong note taking and follow-up skills. Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders. Proficient in MS Office Applications. Experience with Microsoft Project or other PM software preferred. Meeting management and effective written and oral communication skills also required. Knowledge of healthcare delivery systems and managed care regulations preferable.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.