Be part of something bigger—make an impact in a growth organization. CareCentrix is committed to making the home the center of patient care.
The Business Analyst will support the Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) department with new client and vendor implementations, and identifying opportunities for system and or process improvements. Participates in documentation of detailed business and system requirements, data analysis and User Acceptance Testing. Participates in the development of test scripts, executes test plans and defect resolution. Serves as a liaison between business owners, end users, and IT partners ensuring cohesive approach, comprehensive solutioning, and excellence in delivery. Responds to ad hoc requests for support and analysis.
• Gain a thorough understanding of how our claims system functions including where we can find ways to easily configure changes and where we need to modify the system code to implement new clients.
• Support system change requests (CR) as needed to outline new system functionality required to support a new client.
• Support official change management initiative (CMI) processes including the creation of Business Requirement Documents (BRD), RCM sub-team charters, project plans, SIPOC-R diagrams and RACI diagrams.
• Monitor operational key performance indicators to identify root cause of poor performing metrics and make recommendations for improvement.
• Participate in the oversight of cross-functional processes, ensuring that other departments are following defined processes in a timely manner.
• Partner with external departments to find the root cause of claims with adverse financial outcomes, then work to ensure a remediation plan is put into place.
• Become knowledgeable in health plan, provider and vendor contracts
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations for senior senior leadership.
vAttend meetings and provide project updates on behalf of the RCM.
• Perform operational readiness testing (ORT) as needed once client configuration is created by the business technology team.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Management, or experience in the field may substitute some educational requirements.
• 1-3 years of related experience in working in the health insurance industry
• 1-3 years of experience gathering business requirements and user acceptance testing.
• 1+ years experience in Medical Claims preferred.
• Required technical skillset(s): Excel, Project and PowerPoint
• SQL, Tableau and MS Visio preferred
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.