The Supervisor of Operations supervises a team of non-exempt associates within assigned unit in Operations. The Supervisor of Operations is responsible for supporting cross-functional process improvement efforts to ensure department goals are met by coaching, recommending retraining, and mentoring associates.
• Works with team leads to ensure service level metrics are achieved through regular scheduled and just-in-time coaching (Ulysses methodology).
• Supports management in driving strategic direction at the lead and staff level.
• Support leads on escalated interactions, 2nd point of contact.
• Works with team leads and staff employees to drive efficient call volume activity and management through communication with the Workforce Management Team and call queue monitoring.
• Supports cross-functional process improvement efforts.
• Keeps abreast of technological and industry developments
• Processing of all direct reports timecards and ensuring all associates are completed.
• Reward and recognize associates monthly for performance above and beyond expectations.
• Perform interviews for new hires and tracking for all requisitions at the lead associate and associate level.
• Reviews and adheres to all Company policies and procedures and the Employee Handbook.
• Associate’s Degree
• 1 year of experience in a lead/supervisory role
• 2 years of experience in operations preferably in the medical, insurance or healthcare field
• Knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.