This position supervises a team of non-exempt associates within assigned unit in the Network Services Operations. Monitors performance and productivity of individuals and the team and takes appropriate action to ensure department goals are met including, but not limited to regular scheduled and just-in-time coaching, recommending re-training, performance management and mentoring associates. Manages payer, provider and patient complaint resolution and escalations. Consistently identifies areas of opportunity/process improvement within department and recommends solutions.
• Works with advocates and team leads to ensure service level metrics are achieved through regular scheduled and just-in-time coaching. Monitor inbound phone queues and track inbound/outbound calls.
• Meet with staff for feedback sessions monthly, and/or as necessary, to include performance action plans, when needed.
• Manages payer, provider and patient complaint resolution and be proficient with entering information into CART system.
• Works with team leads to monitor tracking platform, quality checking to ensure notes are accurately and completely filled out and follow ups are finalized as expected.
• Works to ensure all staff metrics are accounted for, as well as clear communication to all staff around expectations.
• Regularly meets with staff to review metrics and progress toward goals and priorities.
• Ensure quality concerns are immediately addressed and the staff has opportunity to listen to their phone calls (inbound and outbound).
• Supports management in driving strategic direction at the lead and staff level.
• Support leads on escalated interactions to include tracking, trending and appropriate strategic business recommendations.
• Works with team leads and staff employees to drive efficient call volume activity and management through communication with the Workforce Management Team and call queue monitoring.
• Supports cross-functional process improvement efforts.
• Keeps abreast of technological and industry developments/ best practices.
• Processing of all direct reports timecards and ensuring all associates are completely meeting all appropriate deadlines.
• Motivate staff - Reward and recognize associates regularly for performance above and beyond expectations.
• Partner with Managers to perform interviews for new hires and tracking for all requisitions at the lead associate and associate level.
• Ensures appropriate staff training, cross training, evaluates staff performance and recommends hiring, terminations, promotions and salary action.
• Oversees training and quality assurance programs to assure continuous quality and productivity improvement.
• Reviews and adheres to all Company policies and procedures and the Employee Handbook
• Promote staff reliability
• Encourage frequent communication among all staff members
• Must respond to calls/e-mails in a timely manner.
• Respond and attend required meetings.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Associate’s Degree or the equivalent plus a minimum of two years of experience in a lead/supervisory role generally required. Demonstrated success in leading others. A minimum of 2 years of experience in call center operations, preferably in the medical, insurance or healthcare field is also required. Knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook is also required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position requires excellent communication (verbal and written), customer service and analytical skills as well as the ability to interact with all levels of management and a highly diverse population. Must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills and be able to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks, and demonstrate independent thought and critical thinking skills. Must be empathetic, detail oriented, be responsive, problem-solve difficult situations with internal and external customers and with process and/or systems issues. Must convey a strong professional image, exhibit interest and a positive attitude toward the work and the company and demonstrate leadership qualities at all times.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.