If you have customer service experience and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this is a great
opportunity for you. CareCentrix is committed to making the home the center of patient care.
The Compliance Administrator coordinates the administration of various projects and performs day to day administrative activities for the Compliance team. The Administrator supports the Compliance Hotline by documenting reports/inquiries received by the Hotline, redirecting misdirected inquiries to the appropriate party, and, as needed, supporting the Department in timely investigating and resolving reported issues. The Administrator supports the CareCentrix Privacy Office in connection with documenting and timely responding to subpoenas and other attorney requests for copies of records containing protected health information. The Administrator provides administrative support for customer, accrediting body, regulatory body and other audits as needed.
• Accepts, scans, logs, and/or routes incoming Compliance Department mail, such as regulatory requests, subpoenas and attorney requests.
• Supports the CareCentrix Compliance Hotline, including timely redirecting issues to the appropriate department when misdirected to the Hotline, documenting reports appropriately directed to the Hotline and supporting other team members as needed in their efforts to timely investigate and resolve reported issues.
• Performs various administrative duties, including scheduling meetings, ordering supplies, making travel arrangements, processing expense reports, and other duties as assigned.
• Participates in the planning and coordination of department meetings and company celebrations, including, but not limited to coordinating rooms, ordering or copying materials, and ordering food.
• As needed, supports preparations for and participates in customer and accreditation audits.
• Prepares reports and performs other record keeping activities as assigned.
• Completes OSCARS and other change/term forms as needed in connection with changes in personnel.
• Assists and supports the department in all assigned activities.
• A minimum of a high school diploma and a minimum of two years' experience providing administrative support to leaders in a fast-paced corporate environment are required.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite also required. Outlook and Excel proficiency preferred
• Experience in the managed healthcare industry is strongly preferred
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida's Drug Free Workplace Law.