Come join a dynamic, growing team in an innovative, game-changing, healthcare organization. CareCentrix is committed to making the home the center of patient care.
The primary responsibility of this position is to represent the business users and thoroughly test new system enhancements, document issues, and validate issue resolution. This position reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. The position will also provide input into new business requirements for new improvements.
• Testing of new features and fixes related to systems supporting authorization processing and utilization management.
• Thinks through test scenarios, develops appropriate use cases/test plans, and helps prepare test data.
• Represents the user community, contributes ideas for system improvements and assists with requirements.
• Coordinates closely with the Quality Assurance team.
• Supports management in the resolution of production issues.
• Identifies and manages issues that may impact project quality and timeliness.
• Provides support to end users as needed.
• This position requires the ability to create test plans and analyze test scenarios.
• Requires the ability to make or recommend business decisions based on data analysis.
• Must be able to interact with all levels and facilitate group discussions to promote consensus.
• Must perform other duties as required or assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred. A combination of education and significant experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
• At least two years of experience in a medical authorization processing environment.
• At least two years of previous User Acceptance Testing or Quality Assurance testing experience preferred.
• Thorough knowledge of Home Health and Managed Care industry.
• Excellent process development and problem resolution skills.
• Detail oriented, logical thinker, strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple priorities.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills along with strong written and oral communication & presentation skills.
• Must be proficient with CareCentrix systems (i.e. Portal, Queue Manager, Intake 98, eligibility) and the MS Office Suite.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.