As the Supervisor, Customer Service Advocacy Team. You will be responsible for Monitoring performance and productivity of individuals and the team and takes appropriate action to ensure department goals are met including, but not limited to regular scheduled and just-in-time coaching, recommending re-training, performance management and mentoring associates. Manages payer, provider and patient complaint resolution. Consistently identifies areas of opportunity/process improvement within department and recommends solutions as necessary.
You will be the key driver and owner for managing customer issues within the Customer Advocacy Team to the point of resolution. This position is responsible for defining priorities among the escalated issues as well as monitoring to ensure that escalated issues are properly tracked and maintained.
• Works with team leads to ensure service level metrics are achieved through regular scheduled and just-in-time coaching (Ulysses methodology).
• Manages incident response and effective follow-up and tracking of issues to resolution.
• Supports management in driving strategic direction at the lead and staff level.
• Support leads on escalated interactions, 3rd point of contact.
• Partner with senior business leaders to meet corporate objectives, understand requirements, and present findings.
• Supports cross-functional process improvement efforts.
• Manage ongoing updates and technical documentation surrounding the escalation process, engagement, and escalation process flow.
• Distinguish anomalies from standard error-issues to appropriate support based on escalation volumes.
• Present finds and recommendations to key decision makers at various management levels.
• Processing of all direct reports timecards and ensuring all associates are completed.
• Reward and recognize associates monthly for performance above and beyond expectations.
• Perform interviews for new hires and tracking for all requisitions at all levels.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.