The Sr. Analyst will support the Revenue Cycle Management department with conducting complex reporting analytics and data mining. The Sr. Analyst will be responsible for partnering with external departments to find the root cause of claims with adverse financial outcomes, then work to ensure a remediation plan is put into place.
• Perform data mining and analytic functions of complex and varied healthcare claims data.
• Develops and maintains dashboards of key performance metrics.
• Makes assessments about health care trends, quality and outcomes.
• Extracts, collects, analyzes and interprets health claim data of various types from many sources.
• Monitor operational key performance indicators to identify root cause of poor performing metrics and make recommendations for improvement
• Partner with external departments to find the root cause of claims with adverse financial outcomes, then work to ensure a remediation plan is put into place.
• Understand and become knowledgeable in Health Plan, Provider and Vendor contracts.
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations for senior and executive leadership.
•Attend meetings and provide project updates on behalf of the RCM.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida's Drug Free Workplace Law.