If you have customer service experience and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this is a great opportunity for you. CareCentrix is committed to making the home the center of patient care.
As a Healthcare Customer Service Expert, you have the opportunity to be the first point of contact for patients needing home healthcare services. You will be responsible for receiving and responding to incoming calls from providers, referral sources and potential patients by collecting and entering clinical and demographic information into our CareCentrix portal.
- Requires a High School Diploma or minimum one-year related healthcare work experience
- Must be proficient and comfortable in a computer-based environment with excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Embracing the values of accountability, consistency, and engagement through excellent attendance
- Demonstrating outstanding customer service through the ability to care for others
- Flexibility, adaptability, and motivation learn
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida's Drug Free Workplace Law.