Be part of something bigger—make an impact in a growth organization. CareCentrix is committed to making the home the center of patient care.
The Coordinator-Network Management supports the regional Network Management Team in all administrative aspects of network management.
• Coordinates provider recruitment efforts by coordination of documentation and incoming network requests.
• Tracks and follows up on the internal credentialing and recredentialing process.
• Supports, coordinates and performs various administrative functions for the local network management team. Maintains/updates project records, department files, and coordinates with the Network Management Shared Service team
• Collaborates and works well with all members of the Network Management team.
• Manages and coordinates a variety of special projects as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree with healthcare concentration preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• 1-3 years' experience in healthcare, managed care, provider relations or provider setting
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida's Drug Free Workplace Law.