The Analyst- Network Intelligence works closely with the assigned region Contract Managers and Regional Directors. They analyze and synthesize information to uncover critical performance trends. This data is used to assess market and business trends to identify opportunities and risks in the provider network and department.
• Conducts primary and secondary research on markets, competitors and customers.
• Supporting and informing the Contract Managers and Regional Directors
• Performs analyses to assess provider trends, network adequacy and optimize company performance.
• Performing rigorous strategic and financial analysis to pinpoint appropriate, practical recommendations relative to the provider network
• Participates in tactical initiatives led by the Network Management department.
• Collaborates and works well within both the Network Management team and across other departments.
• Collaborating with team members to derive trends, conclusions and recommendations based on the data and analyses.
• Manage multiple tasks, be detail oriented, be responsive, and demonstrate independent thought and critical thinking.
• Ad hoc market analysis for projects and other deliverables
• Collaborates cross functionally to deliver on company initiatives
• Introducing new Network Management employees to departmental analytic tools and reporting dashboards
• Bachelor's Degree or two years analytics, consulting or provider/network operations required.
• Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Access and Excel.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida's Drug Free Workplace Law.