Reporting directly to the Director of Shared Services, the Internal Coordination Manager liaises internally to collect, create, maintain, and manage all interdepartmental needs for Network Management. This role requires great attention to detail and the ability to translate complex information into many mediums including but not limited to: data analysis, project templates, and department presentations needs.
• Manages coordination of inputs to internal departments such as medical economics to ensure accurate and consistent market data inputs to inform new business pricing
• Participation and coordination of activities associated with Network Product Development and Strategy to ensure proper subject matter expert participation and accurate inputs
• Participation in and representative of Network Management on CORE team activites where assigned
• Accountable for accurate and detailed documentation of all Network Management internal activities to ensure transparency and proper lines of accountability within the department
• Accountable for coordination of plan and reporting needs of joint department budget deliverables. Must understand the plan, assist with assigned deliverables, track metrics relative to goals, and problem solve where required, and own report outs to Director of Share Services
• Responsible for development of assigned internal presentation development needs
• Participates and reports out on implementation activities and manages Network Management assigned deliverables
• Assists in development of team project plans where assigned
• Coordinates with ESO team to develop and deploy standardized reporting
• Collaborates and works well within both the Network Management team and other departments.
• Candidate will possess excellent communication (verbal/written), organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Manage multiple tasks, be detail oriented, be responsive, and demonstrate independent thought and critical thinking.
• Bachelor’s Degree with 4+ years of experience with project management, communications, or business.
• Healthcare experience required.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.