Come join a dynamic, growing team in an innovative, game changing healthcare organization. CareCentrix is committed to making the home the center of patient care.
• Act as First and Main point of contact for escalated calls and requests
• Responsible for adhering and meeting SLA’s and PG’s set by the clients.
• Monitor and/or complete production, as applicable
• Manages payer, provider and patient complaint resolution.
• Works with supervisors drive efficient case handling and quality.
• Work with supervisors to create efficient work plans and trending root cause.
• Supports cross-functional process improvement efforts and provide feedback to other business partners.
• Keeps abreast of technological and industry developments
• Must perform other duties as required or assigned.
• Must respond to calls/e-mails in a timely manner
• Be proficient with entering information into CART system
• Projects/spreadsheets – across all operations
• Act as a resource for Customer Service Representatives, line staff-research process issues
• Monitor sensitive State Reports
ATTRIBUTES / QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Candidate will possess excellent communication (verbal/written), organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Candidate will have a full understanding of Carecentrix processes and business model.
• Manage multiple tasks, be detail oriented, be responsive, and demonstrate independent thought and critical thinking.
• Must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills and be able to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks, and demonstrate independent thought and critical thinking skills.
• Must be detail oriented, be responsive, problem-solve difficult situations with internal and external customers and with process and/or systems issues.
• Abides by and demonstrates the company Mission – Vision – Values through both behavior and job performance on a day-to-day basis.
• Convey a strong professional image, exhibit interest and positive attitude toward all assigned work.
• Adheres to and participates in Company’s mandatory HIPAA privacy program / practices and Business Ethics and Compliance programs / practices.
• Must be able to remain in a stationary position 90% of the time.
• Occasionally move about the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
• Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery (i.e., a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer).
• Frequently communicates via phone and email. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
• Occasionally lift items weighing up to 10 pounds.
High School Diploma or the equivalent plus three years of experience in a CareCentrix Operations role. Knowledge of basic spreadsheet, word processing, and data entry with speed and accuracy is required. Has expert knowledge of department systems and processes, CareCentrix business protocols and regulatory knowledge. Ability to lead by example is also required.
* Hours for this position are 11:30 AM- 8pm EST
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.