Come join a dynamic, growing team in an innovative, game-changing, healthcare organization. CareCentrix is committed to making the home the center of patient care.
The Analyst performs trending and analysis to support the provider service team with identifying trends and patterns that impact a provider’s cash flow. This activity includes researching claim rejections and denials, portal connectivity issues, educate and communicate policy and process changes. Assumes an active role in developing strong provider relationships, evaluating provider performance, conducting financial evaluations, formulating tactical plans, and leading special projects.
• Conducts claims research to identify patterns and trends that cause a disruption to timely and accurate payment of claims.
• Performs analyses to assess provider trends, process gaps and opportunities and to improve the overall provider experience.
• Proactively develops and manages provider relationships.
• Seeks to improve the provider experience through effective research and resolution to provider issues and concerns.
• Participates actively to support or lead projects and tactical initiatives.
• Collaborates and works well within both the Provider Service team and across other departments.
• Collaborates with team members to derive trends, conclusions and recommendations based on the data and analyses.
• Manages multiple tasks and projects, is detail oriented, responsive, and demonstrates independent thought and critical thinking.
• Provides Provider Training on Policy and Process changes and other communications as necessary
• Researches, resolves and tracks provider complaints.
• Facilitates and participates in Provider Town Hall and onsite meetings as needed.
• Performs analysis to assess claims processing trends, systems and business process gaps and recommend opportunities to improve the claims life-cycle process
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, with a business or IT concentration preferred.
• Health insurance industry experience required with a minimum of two to three years of experience in local and BlueCard claims, medical coding, analytics, or provider service operations.
• Knowledge of claim payment processes and systems is preferred.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience interacting with Providers and/or Billing Agencies.
• Proven track record of provider partnerships to drive resolution of provider/payer related issues and risks
• Customer Service Acumen
• Proven ability to establish priorities and achieve results
• In depth knowledge of managed care
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access
• Ability to think strategically and translate into deliverable results
• Problem solving abilities
• Negotiation skills
• Financial acumen
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.