Come make a difference with a growing organization that is helping to shape the future of healthcare! CareCentrix is committed to making the home the center of patient care.
As a critical part of the Business Technology (BT) Information Security Team, the Security and RFP Analyst will manage policies, enforce standards enterprise-wide, and author RFP’s. The positon will be responsible for supporting BT in ensuring all RFP responses are complete, polished, and delivered on-time. The Analyst will be responsible for selecting and modifying RFP responses from historical data and gathering responses from appropriate sources. The candidate will also help manage risk as part of the Governance, Risk, and Compliance team and support the company in Internal Governance, Security Compliance, and Internal IT/Vendor Risk Management.
• Work cross-group and cross-organizationally to support teams engaging in CareCentrix’ Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC) program.
• Maintain CareCentrix’ GRC management solutions, ensuring compliance and efficiencies wherever possible.
• Reply to RFP questions leveraging historical answers as well as internal team contacts
• Write fundamental documentation in a clear, concise manner and according to standards. Share knowledge effectively within the work team.
• Bachelor's degree
• Requires 1-3 years of experience or educational equivalent
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite required, Expert level preferred
• Strong client relationship and interpersonal skills
• Organizational skills: the ability to multi-task, set priorities, and follow up in a timely manner
• Self-motivated and able to work independently
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work well in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
• Prior experience as a risk or business analyst preferred
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida's Drug Free Workplace Law.