If you have Customer Service experience and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, this is a great opportunity for you. CareCentrix is committed to making the home the center of patient care.
The Customer Advocacy Specialist incumbent serves as a critical subject matter expert (SME) role in driving resolution for internal or external issues or complaints. He or she will be able to de-escalate and resolve issues with a high level of independence. This role assists the Supervisor/Manager with coaching, on-the-job training, monitoring work, mentoring new associates and driving results. This position may also serve as a back-up in production. Candidate to work \cross-functionally to identify areas of opportunity/performance improvement and recommend solutions.
• Act as First and Main point of contact for escalated calls and requests
• Responsible for adhering and meeting SLA’s and PG’s set by the clients.
• Monitor and/or complete production, as applicable
• Manages payer, provider and patient complaint resolution.
• Works with supervisors drive efficient case handling and quality.
• Work with supervisors to create efficient work plans and trending root cause.
• Supports cross-functional process improvement efforts and provide feedback to other business partners.
• Keeps abreast of technological and industry developments
• Must perform other duties as required or assigned.
• Must respond to calls/e-mails in a timely manner
• Be proficient with entering information into CART system
• Projects/spreadsheets – across all operations
• Act as a resource for Customer Service Representatives, line staff-research process issues
• Monitor sensitive State Reports
ATTRIBUTES / QUALIFICATIONS
• Candidate will possess excellent communication (verbal/written), organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Candidate will have a full understanding of Carecentrix processes and business model.
• Manage multiple tasks, be detail oriented, be responsive, and demonstrate independent thought and critical thinking.
• Must have strong organizational and interpersonal skills and be able to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks, and demonstrate independent thought and critical thinking skills.
• Must be detail oriented, be responsive, problem-solve difficult situations with internal and external customers and with process and/or systems issues.
High School Diploma or the equivalent plus three years of experience in a CareCentrix Operations role. Knowledge of basic spreadsheet, word processing, and data entry with speed and accuracy is required. Has expert knowledge of department systems and processes, CareCentrix business protocols and regulatory knowledge. Ability to lead by example is also required.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.