The Senior Manager of Product Design and Development is responsible for supporting definition of the product framework with detailed business requirements and business process mapping to support development of new products and enhancements to existing core products. The position will work with cross-functional teams and business owners to develop product workflows and document product specific business and reporting requirements. The position will work with the compliance department and others on the product team to help build and develop new products which meet all Federal, State, and other relevant regulatory requirements.
• Participate and support the product design and development process, working closely with product and business owners to document business requirements and operational workflows.
• Support the overall execution of product design and development for CareCentrix products through concept assessment, development and launch.
• Analyze new products and services with existing business processes and systems to ensure design leverages existing operational efficiencies and systems as appropriate.
• Elicit business and reporting requirements that are accurately identified within and across products and that regulatory, administrative and operational documentation is readily producible.
• Ensure CareCentrix products and services are built in compliance with all regulatory and accreditation requirements.
• Maintain the Product Design and Development SharePoint site working with product business owners and the Product Design and Development team to ensure that all product specific documentation is are stored, current, and complete.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.