Is your passion all about protecting sensitive information in challenging environments? Do you thrive on being a step ahead of the current information security technologies? If so, you might be the candidate CareCentrix is looking for! As a Senior Security Engineer, you will impact CareCentrix’ Business Technology strategy and implementation by driving information security solutions end-to-end, from selection through implementation and validation. You will be responsible for leading the design, implementation and maintenance of Business Technology’s Security solutions.
• From a risk-based perspective, identify risks and appropriate mitigation techniques
• Design, build and implement enterprise-class security systems for a production environment
• Drive the RFP process from requirements to selection
• Implement POC solutions and evaluate their effectiveness and fit
• Migrate POCs to functioning solutions in the CareCentrix security stack, seamlessly moving from implementation to operationalization
• Document and train analysts on using and maintaining InfoSec stack solutions
• Mentor other members of the Information Security team
• Help lead organization-wide security initiatives
• Provide insight into CareCentrix’ Information Security roadmap
• Coordinate efforts across the information security program, driving efficiencies and improvements
• Support CareCentrix’s Vice President of Information Security in day-to-day and long-term responsibilities
• 5 or more years’ experience in Information Security Engineering
• 3 or more years’ experience in email, end point, and monitoring solutions
• Must have an excellent understanding of OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities, CWE and MITRE classifications, and related mitigations
• Must have previous experience designing and deploying Identity and Access Management solutions
• Must have previous experience in the vendor and solution lifecycle
• Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a variety of internal customers – from Engineers to Customer Service Agents
• Demonstrated passion about Information Security and commitment to continued education via ISC2’s CISSP or related management and technical information security accreditations
• Self-motivated and comfortable making day-to-day decisions
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to work well in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
*This position can be worked remotely.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida's Drug Free Workplace Law.