Come join a dynamic, growing team in an innovative, game-changing, healthcare organization! CareCentrix is committed to making the home the center of patient care.
As a Vendor and Contracting Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day management of the Vendor Management process, licensing, and contract renewals. He/she will work closely with the AVP of BT Management and Operations as well as leaders across Business-Technology with a focus on improving quality, efficiency, and effectiveness across the organization. This person must be a change agent who has a combination of strong management, leadership and technical skills and competencies.
• Ownership of overall Business-Technology Vendor Management strategy.
• Establishes vendor governance framework in consultation with all internal and external stakeholders.
• Participates in contract negotiations and RFP processes as needed.
• Manages all Business-Technology vendor contracts ensuring that SLAs are met with high quality.
• Coordinate all vendor management tasks inclusive of working with external vendors and internal employees for Business-Technology
• Owns and effectively manages vendor budget. Forecasts potential savings that can be realistically achieved through renewals or process improvements on a quarterly basis.
• Monitor contractual agreements for all Business-Technology functions
• Ensures all BT Contracts and associated maintenance are renewed on a timely and proactive basis
• Develop effective strategies to identify and address higher-risk vendors
• Documents performance and service level guarantees, SOWs, and other contractual agreements and ensures consistency.
• Build and maintain strong business partner relationships through routine meetings, attending business partner staff meetings occasionally and with consistent, proactive and thorough communications.
*This position can be worked remotely.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida's Drug Free Workplace Law.