Responsible for managing a complex consultative sales process across many stakeholders within CareCentrix. This role is responsible for leading and coordinating all internal sale activities while providing strategic oversight to ensure proposals are creating the optimal value for clients and CareCentrix. Dynamic, analytic team player who has a strong background working in the complex healthcare ecosystem needed.
• Lead the sales strategy development for new and existing clients across the entire CareCentrix product portfolio
• Manage the internal sales process end-to-end ensuring timely execution of high quality deliverables
• Review and analyze data to identify strategic opportunities for new products
• Support the strategic pricing and deal team for new opportunities
• Accountable for the development of all client facing deliverables (e.g., sales presentations, proposals, RFPs, etc.), in conjunction with Sales VPs and Account Management
• Directly collaborate with multiple team within CareCentrix (finance, legal, medical economics, provider management, etc.) teams to ensure successful pitch and proposal development and execution
• Partner with Marketing teams to develop best in class presentations and case studies
• Up to 25%
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida's Drug Free Workplace Law.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.