Come make a difference with a growing organization that is helping to shape the future of healthcare! CareCentrix is committed to making the home the center of patient care. As a Systems Admin/DevOps Engineer will be responsible for building, maintaining, and scaling CareCentrix’ infrastructure.
• Building and maintaining company’s infrastructure in Linux
• Monitor and troubleshoot server related issues
• Collaborate with Systems Administration, DBA, NetOps, DevOps and Development teams
• Automate server builds/environment setups, automate provisioning access in DB and Linux
• Automate security patching and OS upgrades in Linux
• Automate most System Administration functions
• Monitor, prevent and troubleshoot security related issues
• Provide strategic vision in engineering solutions that touch all aspects of the infrastructure
*This position can be worked remotely.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida's Drug Free Workplace Law.