As part of the Account Management Service & Operations organization, this position captures client requirements by working with their Senior Director and Account Management team to identify and drive global client process improvements and standardization. The position has the knowledge base on the client and communicates this expertise throughout the internal organization. The position understands the business implications of the clients requests and represents the needs of Account Management to the internal functional areas.
• Drive solutions for custom and complex client requirements in collaboration with the Account Management team and internal functional areas
• Drive quality and organizational readiness for all client requirements and plan change activity (1/1 Readiness etc.)
• Lead key global initiatives and represent Account Management on global projects (i.e. CMI, Operational Initiatives, etc.).
• Lead and manage the Triage Review for client requirements and ensure readiness of client requests
• Serves as the internal point of contact for Operations to drive global initiatives on behalf of Account Management
• Research and drive resolution for global client issues as they arise
• Manage department processes and tools as assigned; including by not limited to the Account Management Resource Portals/Tools and Account Management/Client Communications
• Represent Account Management in global or strategic initiatives as assigned, driving appropriate deliverables and communicating with Account Management
• Other duties as assigned
Up to 20%
Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Healthcare Services Industry experience required. Clinical experience highly preferred.
Other qualifications consist of:
• Strong operational knowledge of healthcare business
• Proven ability to work in a matrix organization
• Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint programs
• Six Sigma/Lean experience
• Proven project management and program tracking skills
• Strong presentation skills; both verbal and written
• Team player with interpersonal and collaborative skills
• Strong analytical skills; ability to determine trends and propose solutions
• Excellent attention to detail and able to effectively pinpoint defects
• Consistently demonstrates accountability for own objectives, as well as for the overall success of the project work to completion
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.