Do you have a passion for technology and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment? CareCentrix is committed to making the home the center of patient care.
The Process Documentation Specialist will write, maintain, and update Policies and Procedures (P&P), Desk Level Procedures (DLP) and workflow diagrams along with other process resource tools utilized by the organization.
• Develop accurate and complete Process and Procedure manuals, DLPs and workflow diagrams (using Visio).
• Revise existing DLPs based on process and procedure changes resulting from system enhancements, health plan rule changes, business/operational changes, etc.
• Maintain manual source material in organized manner with revision control. Maintains historical records and files of work and revisions in a policy and procedure library.
• Follow style standards for Process and Procedure manuals and revise as necessary. Ensure writing style of documentation is simple, clear, concise, grammatically correct, and written for the intended audience and achieves compliance with legal requirements, regulatory mandates and performance standards.
• Work with various business partners to determine specific requirements for process/procedures and additional process resource tools.
• Meets with assigned stakeholders to gain a thorough understanding of the business unit’s goals and operational procedures.
• Distribute process changes to Management and Learning & Development teams (as well as any other relevant parties) for review, prior to all system enhancement releases; integrate reviewers’ comments and revisions; and prepare final version of documentation.
• Communicates process changes via written and verbal channels including facilitating review session meetings.
• Provide input on processes, procedures, materials, and additional process resource tools to support innovation and continuous improvement.
• Leads or participates, as assigned, in training or implementation of newly developed or revised Policies and Procedures to affected work group(s).
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
• Minimal travel
We at CareCentrix know that our work matters and that we make a difference. We take pride in what we do and truly believe that our most valuable assets are our employees.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida’s Drug Free Workplace Law.