The Director - Strategic Intelligence is a critical position that will accelerate and help to shape execution on an array of strategic initiatives. You will lead the competitive analytics, regulatory & policy assessment, qualitative and quantitative research and other market evaluations. You will be accountable for identification of market opportunities and threats and delivery of tangible strategic recommendations.
• Create framework and structure to analyze market trends and dynamics, competitive intelligence, federal regulatory initiatives and policy, relevant data and other market information.
• Define, formalize and execute a plan for competitive intelligence that is inclusive of micro-to macro-level information (national, regional and local dynamics). Intelligence will include customer, competitor, provider, strategic partner and market dynamics.
• Deliver actionable strategic recommendations based on competitive intelligence.
• Evaluate key legislative and regulatory (CMS, CMMI) policy and regulations to inform opportunity, threat and approach.
• Execute financial and statistical analysis to support analysis and recommendations.
• Develop PowerPoint presentations to persuasively communicate findings within CareCentrix and to external parties.
• Manage competitive intelligence team
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Up to 15% travel required.
• Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA) a plus.
• 5-7 years of experience in healthcare services with a background in health care consulting, business development, operations, analytics or other relevant experience
• Proven policy and regulatory experience with the ability to distill information into meaningful and actionable insights for the organization.
• Strong knowledge of health care industry trends (e.g. Affordable Care Act, Accountable Care Organizations, Etc.), managed care, and specialty care.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, and Access. Experience with data analytics platforms (e.g. Tableau) a plus.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with Florida's Drug Free Workplace Law.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.